Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip
I love simple recipes that require very little time and effort; yet taste amazing! This is one of those recipes!
- 1- 2lb tub Cabot Greek vanilla bean yogurt
- 1- 8 oz package lite cool whip
- 1- 3.4 oz package instant french vanilla pudding
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the greek yogurt and cool whip. Stir until well mixed
- Add all of the instant pudding powder to the yogurt/cool whip mixture.
- Stir well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Lick the spoon (optional).
***Tip: Save the yogurt and cool whip containers to use if you plan to package the dip up to take somewhere.
This fruit dip is perfect for any type of fruit, but I especially love it with strawberries or apples. You can serve vanilla wafers or graham crackers to dip in it as well.