Shrimp and Sausage Old Bay Foil Bakes
- 12 oz- sausage- 4 links (we got cajun spiced)
- 1 lb- medium peeled shrimp- raw- frozen
- 3 ears- Corn *also got these in a CSA…just not this weeks!
- 4- medium potatoes *from CSA
- 2 TBSP- lemon juice
- 2 TBSP- Old Bay Seasoning (or cajun)
Prep Time: 15 minutes; Oven Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 large servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Set shrimp out 10-15 minutes to begin thawing
- Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces
- Cook potatoes until they are easily pierced by a fork, but still firm. I steam them on the stovetop. *NOTE- you do not need to precook the potatoes, but we found that they are always the last to get done if you do not.
- Cut sausages into coin shaped pieces
- Cut corn on the cob into 4 pieces (in half and then half again). BE CAREFUL not to cut yourself!
- Place corn pieces, potatoes, sausage, and shrimp into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Pour lemon juice and seasoning over the ingredients
- Mix until everything is evenly coated
- Disperse the ingredients onto 4 pieces of aluminum foil.
- Wrap each meal up so the juices don’t leak and place in the oven (directly on the rack).
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Open and Enjoy!