All you need is a container of your child’s favorite yogurt, a sandwich bag, a sheet pan, and parchment paper.
- Scoop a container of yogurt into a disposable sandwich bag. Try to keep the yogurt down in one corner.
- Line a sheet pan with a piece of parchment paper.
- Cut a SMALL corner off of the sandwich bag. If you go too big it will just run out of the bag. Start small and make the cut bigger if you need to.
- Go crazy squeezing dots on your pan. Mine are not all perfect in size or shape.
- Pop the dots in the freezer for an hour or so and then scrape them off and transfer them to a baggie for easy access.
I usually have a baggie of these in my freezer at all times. They are perfect for when my little is ready for food, but I don’t have food prepared yet. She will sit content in her high chair munching on these while I make her dinner.